Term 2, Week 3


Welcome to week 3 everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I hope Mother’s especially were spoilt today!

Thank you to all those people that have let me know if their child is attending school this week. It is great to have so many students in the class, it nearly feels normal again. We have a long way to go, but it is great that everyone seems to be doing the right thing. Next thing we’ll know is that pubs are on and footy will be back on. Ahhhhhh can’t wait!

Please note that due to the increased numbers of children at school, we are not able to provide as many Team meetings, but I will have my Teams application open throughout the day to get to any questions that may arise.

Please remember I will be available for any extra support you may need via email or the school phone, taking into consideration sometimes I may not be available immediately due to providing support to children at school.

Attached below is the Daily Work Pad for week 3 as well as the Guided Reading planner for the week.
Please upload any completed into OneNote.




Have a great week,
Ben


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Term 1, Week 7

Term 4, Week 1

Term 3, Week 5