Important Home Learning Information

Good morning everyone,
Attached is some very important home learning information. 
As we are lucky enough to have 1 to 1 laptops in Year 4, learning can easily continue at home with the help of OneNote and Teams.

I have created a channel on our 4DA teams. In this channel there a video that goes for about 90 seconds that explains how everyone can access the work for the week.

Once work is completed, could they please upload the work to OneNote under the relevant tab in personal section.



The learning grid looks like this.



I believe that it is very important for the students to have a continued routine during this time, I have seen some excellent examples of the people making visual timetables at home. I have attached 2 that I have found online.



If you have any questions about the home learning, please feel free to email me at: benjamin.danaher@cewa.edu.au

Good luck everyone, stay safe.
Ben Danaher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Term 1, Week 7

Term 2, Week 2

Term 4, Week 1